(Greenville, SC: June 1, 2006) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, has launched a re-designed website, offering greater functionality, detailed solutions, and a more extensive portfolio of customers. The new website also provides clients easy access to My Mediasation, where customers may view and pay bills, access website usage and reports, create and view trouble tickets, request quotes for new development, and more – all conveniently online.
Mediasation currently provides web services to over 250 customers in the Upstate, serving an astounding 22 million pages per year. The company has been selected by such Greenville businesses as Coldwell Banker Caine, Hincapie Sportswear, Postcard from Paris, The Greenville Journal, YMCA Greenville, and Fowler Interiors for web design, hosting, and content management services.
“The re-design is not only more visually appealing but it also highlights the comprehensive web-based solutions we offer to our customers,” says Ryan Beck of Mediasation. “Our job is to deliver the highest levels of web design, functionality, and support to clients so it is only fitting that our own site continues to evolve and underscore the power of Mediasation solutions.”
Beyond simply providing web solutions, Mediasation also works with clients to optimize their websites by increasing visibility in search engines, driving more traffic to sites and boosting revenue opportunities for their clients.
“Websites are never complete,” adds Beck. “Mediasation stays with our clients, creating new solutions and offering support every step of the way.”
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.