Greenville, SC. (February 24, 2003) State Shopper, Inc. of Chicago, IL merged with several upstate web design firms and other local businesses to form Mediasation, Inc. Mediasation, based in Greenville, SC, is a web design company specializing in content management applications for small to mid-size businesses.
“Nobody knows your business better than you,” says Mediasation co-founder Michael Beck. “Mediasation provides the tools needed to maintain a professionally designed website, without the expense associated with outside design or consulting firms,”
State Shopper, Inc. was started in 1997 in Charleston, IL and has since grown throughout the Chicago area. “State Shopper’s powerful web presence combined with years of exceptional customer service make them a valuable asset to the Mediasation team,” says Beck.
By combining resources, Mediasation can offer the South Carolina Upstate outstanding website and graphic design plus superior web-based content management solutions and customer support.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.