(Greenville, SC: August 12, 2007) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, has promoted Lynda Raley to director of production. In this role, Raley is responsible for a team of project managers, designers, and web developers dedicated to custom applications and website development. She brings more than 10 years of experience in web-related project management, communications, and leadership.
“Having someone of Lynda’s caliber leading our production efforts enables Mediasation to continue to offer the highest levels of service and support to our customers,” says Ryan Beck, principal of Mediasation. “We are fortunate to have her talents and extensive experience in this important leadership role in our company.”
Raley formerly served as project manager for Mediasation, where she managed more than 50 web development projects and served as the liaison between clients and the development team.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.