(Greenville, SC: May, 11 2007) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, has completed extensive enhancements to JournalHOMES.com, an Upstate neighborhood-focused website operated by Community Journals LLC. In addition to a new visual design, the site includes a more steamlined navigation, greater search functionality, and a “new construction” section. Profiles on neighborhoods in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Pickens, and Oconee are available through JournalHOMES.
“Community Journals is thrilled with the results that Mediasation has delivered, says Mark Johnston, President of Community Journals. “Mediasation’s creative design and innovative technology of JournalHOMES sets us apart. Every step of the way, they treated our priorities as their own. This commitment shows in the enhanced JournalHOMES.”
Visitors to the site can easily obtain school information, map neighborhoods, and view historic home sales information with the click of a mouse. New to the site is the ability to sort new home communities by price, location, and builder, providing an effective means for potential homebuyers to obtain information on newer neighborhoods.
JournalHOMES.com is among the first of its kind, providing a different way for people to research while looking for a new home. The site enables users to map neighborhoods and properties for sale. Users can also register to be notified via e-mail when a property goes on the market or sells. Open houses and new listings are featured on the site as well.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.