(Greenville, SC: May 12, 2008) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development agency, has added three additional staff members to support increased demand for the firm’s products and services.
Karen Shoemaker and Crystal Finch have joined the sales team. Charlie Carter has been hired as a member of the support staff.
Shoemaker is responsible for the firm’s Ephilanthropy sales division. Prior to joining Mediasation, she led the field marketing organization for Winstar Communications.
Finch takes on a business development role. Prior to joining Mediasation, she held the position of Associate Consultant and Marketing Coordinator for Tierra Verde and served as Program Director for Manna Project International.
Carter joins the Mediasation team as a client support specialist and is responsible for addressing various client support issues including domain and email configuration, trouble tickets, and customer service.
“We are excited to be expanding our team with such a talented group of individuals,” says Ryan Beck, principal of Mediasation. “The additional staff enables us to maintain the highest level of service while continuing to develop innovative products to meet the needs of our clients.”
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.