(Greenville, SC: January 2, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently launched two new websites for the local radio stations His Radio (FM) and Christian Talk 660 (AM).
The updated hisradio.com features a streamlined new layout and feature-rich functionality. Christiantalk660.com also centers on a user-friendly new design and improved resources for visitors.
"Mediasation wanted to give both sites a whole new presence," says Charles Carter, principal of Mediasation. "Our team excels at developing engaging websites that users can easily navigate and connect with."
Both websites include interactive elements such as prayer centers, online listening, and community event calendars. His Radio also includes localized information for sister stations throughout the area and an online giving center for users who want to support the His Radio mission.
"We are excited about the upgraded website," says Allen Henderson, General Manager of the His Radio Network. "The more dynamic interface allows us to better communicate with our listeners in a variety of ways and will help us expand our influence throughout the region."
For more information, please visit www.hisradio.com or www.christiantalk660.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.