(Greenville, SC: November 25, 2008) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently completed a new website for Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center in Memphis, TN. Donations raised through the site, igive4kids.org, benefit the hospital's ongoing expansion project. The ambitious undertaking will transform the existing center into a nearly 1 million square foot, state-of-the-art facility.
The website capitalizes on the growing ephilanthropy trend and works much like an online gift registry, making it easy for donors to get involved. Items are organized by category, age, and price, or donors can select from the list of "most needed items." With just a few simple clicks, donors can select the specific item they wish to donate, securely enter their payment information, and immediately see their donation dollars at work.
"Mediasation is excited to provide Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center with an innovative online donation system that helps keep donors connected," says James Rivers, principal of Mediasation. "Because donors can choose how their donation dollars are used, they have a better sense of their impact on the campaign's success."
The new facility is scheduled to be complete in 2010, with additional renovations and the addition of a parking garage to be complete in 2011. For more information, or to contribute to Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center, please visit www.igive4kids.org.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.