(Greenville, SC: December 8, 2008) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently added a new product to their suite of online solutions. Spark provides professionally-designed websites that utilize the Mediasation Content Management System (CMS) to give business owners full control over their online message.
One of the main benefits of this product is the quick turn-around time. Spark websites can be online in as little as one week thanks to the simple, 3-step production process. The first step is selecting a theme from the available designs and color options. Next, the business logo and website content are added to the CMS during a working session. The final step is publishing the website.
"A Spark website is a great way for a company to build its business online," says Charles Carter, principal of Mediasation. "It is a perfect introductory product because it provides a cost-effective, professional online image quickly and simply."
Spark websites can also be upgraded to include additional features and functionality with services such as e-commerce and search engine optimization. To learn more about Spark websites, visit Mediasation.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.