(Greenville, SC: May 7, 2007) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, strengthened its service and commitment to the Greenville community by sponsoring the Internet Safety exhibit at this year’s Safe Kids Fest, an annual event hosted by the Safe Kids Upstate coalition led by Greenville Hospital System Children’s Hospital. As part of the event, Mediasation launched several online interactive games geared toward helping children understand how to remain safe online, at home, and at play.
“We wanted to teach children about safety in a way that would hold their attention,” notes Ryan Beck, Vice President of Marketing with Mediasation. “At Mediasation, we spend so much of our time creating websites and applications, and it’s important we never lose sight that the Internet can be a precarious place for children. We hope these games and our involvement in the Safe Kids Fest will help keep the children of our community out of harm's way.”
Buddy’s Safety Buster Games include Keeping Safe at Home, Keeping Safe at Play, and Keeping Safe at School and On the Web.
“The Internet safety exhibit and interactive games were very well received by children, teachers, parents, and caregivers,” comments Linda Brees, Director of Children’s Advocacy at Greenville Hospital System Children’s Hospital. “In fact, since adding the games to the Safe Kids Upstate website, our traffic has increased exponentially, as more parents are going to the site for valuable information. Mediasation is a wonderful partner to Safe Kids and the children of our community.”
Buddy’s Safety Buster Games may be found at www.safekidsupstate.org.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.