(Greenville, SC: March 16, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently launched an online store for Augusta Twenty that aims to expand the store's reach beyond the local market while also providing local shoppers with the added convenience of shopping online.
Augusta Twenty is a premier women's clothing boutique with two area locations. The store carries an exclusive selection of designer denim, shirts, dresses, and accessories that emphasize modern yet classic styles.
The new website provides an online storefront for the boutique, making it possible for potential customers to search available products and purchase items without traveling to the physical locations. This e-commerce setup mirrors the convenience of national online shopping websites while allowing customers to support the Upstate economy by purchasing items from a local business. It is ideal for local women who are too busy to shop in person as well as shoppers from outside the local area who can't travel to the store.
"We are excited about launching our new website," says Jennifer Romanstine, buyer and manager at Augusta Twenty. "It will allow us to expand our customer service by offering twenty-four hour access to our latest styles and inspirations. We even decided to offer free shipping in SC to encourage shopping local."
The new site provides a fully-functional online shopping experience with comprehensive features, including the ability to shop by category or designer, create and save wish lists, redeem discount codes, and register an account for easier checkout. Customers can also find style guidance in the lookbook or make use of the recommended products list to develop creative outfits.
"The Mediasation e-commerce package offers our clients a customizable and secure platform for selling their products online that they can easily maintain on their own," says Michael Beck, principal of Mediasation. "This technology allows a business to fully embrace the potential of the online market and to remain competitive in today's economy."
More information about Augusta Twenty can be found at augustatwenty.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.