(Greenville, SC: March 20, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, was recently recognized for its work on the newly-designed YMCA Camp Greenville website.
Named "Website of the Month" by the YMCA of the USA, the site was acknowledged for its appealing design and overall functionality. "This may be one of the most beautiful layouts I've seen," says Gary Forster, Y-USA Camping Specialist. "All of the pieces are there."
The site includes comprehensive camp resources, from brochures, schedules, and applications to camp news, packing guides, and FAQs. The site also features an adventures section that highlights camp activities and programs and a photo gallery that showcases everything from recent events to historical camp images.
"We wanted to design a site that reflected the mission of Camp Greenville," says Ryan Beck, president of Mediasation. "Our goal was to deliver a website that was both fun and functional, engaging campers and meeting the organization's needs for many years."
More information can be found at campgreenville.org.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.