(Greenville, SC: April 17, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, is advancing their latest product, Spark Websites, through licensing agreements with several businesses.
Spark Websites have proven to be a successful undertaking for the company. The professionally-designed websites, which can be online in under a week, provide businesses with a cost-effective website that they can manage and maintain on their own using the Mediasation CMS. The licensing agreements allow licensees to market and sell Spark Websites.
i3, LLC in Columbia, SC, recently signed a Spark licensing agreement. "It is our job as a resource management firm to constantly seek out cutting-edge technology for our clients and that is what we have done through our partnership with Mediasation," says J. Kevin Heaton, owner of i3. "Spark fits perfectly into the suite of resources we offer our clients –cost effective solutions to traditionally complex issues."
Mediasation plans to arrange licensing agreements with 50 licensees throughout the Southeast by the end of the year.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.