(Greenville, SC: July 31, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, is pleased to announce the selection of Ryan Beck as a Greenville Magazine 2009 Best & Brightest Under 35 Award recipient.
Greenville Magazine has recognized approximately twenty-five young professionals each year since 1994 with the Best & Brightest award. Selections are based on the nominee's business success and volunteer efforts within the community.
Beck, along with the other founding partners of Mediasation, has worked to establish the company as one of the leading website development firms in the area. Since 2002, the team has been developing innovative products for an ever-expanding client base that currently includes more than 400 local clients.
In addition, Beck is actively involved in several community organizations. He is a GHS Children's Hospital Council Member, Button Tree Foundation Council Member, and annual volunteer for the Safe Kids Upstate Safe Kids Fest. Prior to founding Mediasation in 2002, he served in the U.S. Army as an Afghan Linguist for 4 years.
Recipients will be recognized at the Best & Brightest event on Tuesday, September 29th at the BMW Performance Center. The event will kick off with a BMW test drive, followed by cocktails and the awards presentation. Recipients will also be featured in the September issue of Greenville Magazine.
"When I learned that Greenville Magazine had selected me for the 2009 list, I was floored," says Ryan Beck, president of Mediasation. "It is truly an honor to be included with this talented and hard-working group of professionals."
More information can be found at www.greenvillemagazine.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.