(Greenville, SC: July 30, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently announced a server upgrade to help improve several aspects of website performance for clients. The upgrade is complemented by other changes designed to enhance customer service and support.
The server upgrade will provide increased storage and bandwidth capacity for Mediasation clients, and websites hosted by Mediasation will experience faster load times and enhanced reliability. The new server infrastructure will also provide Mediasation with increased capacity as the company continues to expand its client base.
In addition to the server upgrade, Mediasation has made other improvements as a direct response to customer feedback. The dedicated support team was increased with another full-time support technician. Aaron Cloer is available to assist Mediasation clients with a variety of website support issues. Mediasation is also offering open CMS software training sessions for customers that would like a refresher or that have new team members.
"Mediasation believes in providing the highest quality of service to our customers," says James Rivers, principal and vice president of Research and Development at Mediasation. "Increasing storage and bandwidth allowances and adding support staff is another way to meet the needs of our growing client-base."
More information about Mediasation products and services can be found at www.mediasation.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.