(Greenville, SC: August 4, 2009) Mediasation, a Greenville-based web development firm, recently launched a new website for the city of Greenville. HQGreenville.com promotes living and working in Greenville, SC and features information about the area as well as information about Greenville's newest opportunity for businesses – the Carolina First Complex.
At HQGreenville.com, visitors will find extensive information about Greenville, including history, climate, healthcare, education, news, and more. This Mediasation custom-designed website also features businesses already headquartered in Greenville and highlights the area's many lifestyle amenities. Video and photo galleries provide additional insight into living and working in Greenville.
The website also provides key information on the Carolina First Complex, an $85 million, multi-phase public/private development located in the Point Planned Development. The Silver LEED Certified Campus is an ideal corporate headquarters consisting of more than 60 acres with full infrastructure. The HQ Greenville website features campus tours and galleries, site and building plans for the complex, and information on surrounding developments.
"We're excited to launch the website to help recruit new business headquarters to Greenville," says Michael Kerski, economic development manager for the city of Greenville. "We believe that Greenville is not just a city, it's a lifestyle."
More information can be found at www.hqgreenville.com.
Latest Company News
- Spartanburg Humane Society – New Website and 2011 Calendar Contest Help Raise Money and Awareness for Animals in Need - (Jun 15, 2010)
- Mediasation Experiences First Quarter Success - Looking forward to a Profitable 2010 - (Apr 5, 2010)
- National ASPCA Chooses Greenville-Based Web Firm to Build Professionals Website - (Mar 9, 2010)
- Mediasation Launches First New Websites in 2010 - (Jan 18, 2010)
- Mediasation Teams with Patrick Marketing & Communications on Breslow Starling Web Project - (Oct 16, 2009)
- Spark Websites Continue to Gain in Popularity - (Oct 12, 2009)
- Spark Websites Enhanced with Section 508 Compliance - (Sep 20, 2009)
- HQ IQ: Relocating Businesses to Greenville - (Aug 4, 2009)
- Mediasation President Honored as Greenville Magazine Best & Brightest Recipient - (Jul 31, 2009)
- Mediasation Upgrades Servers to Improve Performance - (Jul 30, 2009)
- View Press Release Archive
###About Mediasation Founded in 2002 in Greenville, SC, Mediasation specializes in custom web development and content management systems. Solutions range from website design, content management, and e-commerce to custom applications and search engine optimization. The company's flagship product, the Mediasation CMS, combines a WYSIWYG editor with an easy-to-use interface, creating a content management system that virtually anyone can use. By enabling companies to manage their website content in-house, Mediasation helps eliminate the high costs traditionally associated with creating and maintaining websites. More information can be found at mediasation.com.